F-900 TYPE AIRPORT CHAMBERS
The TP F-900 type airport chambers are used in the air supply systems for temporary lighting and aircraft supply systems during a lay-in at the airport apron.
- segmented chamber body made of POLIPIT polymer blend, strength up to 90 tons;
- body dimensions: from 500 x 500 mm to 2000 x 2000 mm;
- covers made of cast iron, concrete or SMC plastic.
Advantages of TP-900 modular chambers
- fast installation - no concreting required (no concrete nor other mixtures),
- the modular system reduces installation costs and does not generate costs related to repairs,
- immediately after assembly, it obtains full resistance to dynamic loads,
- the installation costs are lower than in the case of concrete,
- many times it surpasses the life of concrete chambers,
- obtain full compliance with the standards (opinions of the Instytut Badawczy Budownictwa Łączności and the Instytut Łączności,
- 15 years warranty.
Chamber dimensions as well as chamber cover types are produced by individual needs of the customer.