INNOSTOP system (fast repairs of existing infrastructure)
The task of the INNOSTOP system is to limit the collapse of the chamber manholes mounted in the road lanes. The most common cause of manholes collapse is the crushing of concrete elements located directly under the chamber cover. This is due to the continuous exposure of the cover to strong dynamic impacts of passing vehicles and transferring these forces to the concrete elements below. System operation. Dynamic impacts acting on the cover are suppressed by a flexible and durable body of POLIPIT plastic. Thanks to a special frame in the module, the cast iron cover is not rigidly screwed to the body and works together with the road surface (the so-called floating cover). Thanks to such a solution, dynamic impacts do not transfer to lower concrete elements and do not cause any cracks.
- 50% reduction of installation time and costs (minimum traffic closure time),
- immediate full dynamic resistance (maximum reduced traffic closure time),
- multiple lifetime compared to concrete,
- possibility of changing the height of the chamber during the reconstruction of the road surface by adding or removing several modules,
- can be re-used after dismantling the chamber,
- 50 year erosion guarantee,
- 100% frost resistance,
- resistance to chemicals and aggressive environment (production plants, car washes, etc.).