TIP TYPE POLYESTER CABINETS
TP Innotechnika series polyester cabinets are designed for automation, control and protection devices in boiler rooms, pumping stations, sewage treatment plants, etc. They are produced in a flush-mounted and surface-mounted version with a possibility of mounting directly on the wall or through the use of spacers.
In the cabinet there is possible to surface assembling of electric devices or - for modular hardware - assembling on the mounting plates on special constructions.
STANDARD EN 62208: 2011.
- body and door made of thermosetting polyester reinforced with fiberglass,
- IP code: IP 65,
- impact resistance IK 10,
- second IEC protection class,
- resistance to aggressive agents,
- working temperature from -25°C to 70°C,
- electric strength 5000 V,
- insulation resistance 5 MΩ.