MODULAR PLASTIC CHAMBERS
TP modular chambers are an excellent offer for companies from the waterworks and sewage sectors.
TP chambers are an innovative, unique and patented system based on 100% recycling of plastics (polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate) in which the body of the chamber can be loaded up to 90 tons (F-900).
• the influence of sewages,
• high temperature and frost,
• road salt and substances used for road marking that use road services,
• oil and fuel spills,
• pressures and impacts that are generated by traffic,
• leaks of corrosive substances (e.g. acids, alkaline solutions).
• fast assembly without screwing, gluing, concreting (modular system),
• can be installed on existing installations without cutting them,
• full, immediate, dynamic load strength up to F-900,
• low installation cost,
• high durability (50 years in the ground),
• full compliance with EN-124 standards
• high flexibility,
• self-extinguishing material.
Covers of concrete, steel as well as cast iron, in classes from A-15 to F-900, we of-fer for the chambers.
Modules of chambers are constructed in such a way, that after they are assembled:
• horizontal displacements have not
• vertical displacements have not occurred,
• wobble have not occured,
• all lateral loads are repelled by the entire chamber body and not by individual modules.
ASSEMBLING CHAMBERS ON EXISTING INSTALLATIONS
It is possible to build chambers on existing pipe runs, without having to cut them:
- we drill holes for an existing pipe, cable, etc.,
- we put the first modules under the existing pipe, cable, etc.,
- we add the next modules over the pipe, cable, etc.
CHAMBER MANHOLES COLLAPSE IN ROAD LANES PREVENTING SYSTEM
INNOSTOP system (fast repairs of existing infrastructure)
The task of the INNOSTOP system is to limit the collapse of the chamber manholes mounted in the road lanes. The most common cause of manholes collapse is the crushing of concrete elements located directly under the chamber cover. This is due to the continuous exposure of the cover to strong dynamic impacts of passing vehicles and transferring these forces to the concrete elements below.
Dynamic impacts acting on the cover are suppressed by a flexible and durable body of POLIPIT plastic. Thanks to a special frame in the module, the cast iron cover is not rigidly screwed to the body and works together with the road surface (the so-called floating cover). Thanks to such a solution, dynamic impacts do not transfer to lower concrete elements and do not cause any cracks.
- 50% reduction of installation time and costs (minimum traffic closure time),
- immediate full dynamic resistance (maximum reduced traffic closure time),
- multiple lifetime compared to concrete,
- possibility of changing the height of the chamber during the reconstruction of the road surface by adding or removing several modules,
- can be re-used after dismantling the chamber,
- 50 year erosion guarantee,
- 100% frost resistance,
- resistance to chemicals and aggressive environment (production plants, car washes, etc.).